The more money you earn from races, the higher up the weekly leaderboard you will climb! The further you finish, the more rewards you will receive! Leaderboards are split into leagues. At the end of each week, the leaderboard is reset and you can be promoted or demoted. To be promoted to the next league you need to be above the promotion line. Be careful though: dropping below the red line will get you demoted.
- Your position is based on the total amount of money you earn from races each week.
- The leaderboards are reset at the end of each week. Depending on where you finished, you can be promoted or demoted.
- To promote out of your current league, you need to be above the green promotion line.
- If you finish the week below the red demotion line, you will be demoted.
- Higher leagues provide better prizes, but are harder to stay above the demotion line.
- You will receive a notification at the start of each week explaining what prizes you have won.